Saturday, September 17, 2011

Welcome & plans

First post I guess should be something of a welcome so here goes.

I'm 25 years old and from the Netherlands. the blog title is a Dutch phrase meaning "bravery, prudence and loyalty"

This blog started to keep me more motivated on my wargaming hobby, as I get deeper into adult life time for hobbies gets scarcer and every little bit of motivation helps. Anyways my plans in wargaming are:

  • Finish my German Flames of War army (1500 points MidWar but also usable for EarlyWar)
  • Start a Dutch Flames of War army (I have been busy on a Dutch forum writing rules/stats and even some playtesting)
  • Really get cracking at Napoleonics in 6mm (Adler miniatures with March Attack for rules)
  • Finish my Viking WAB army (28mm plastic Gripping Beast)
  • Get into 15mm sci-fi (perhaps with the new Gruntz, Tomorrow's War or Fubar. Hell perhaps all!)
  • Play more!

A smart man told me to "plan your work and work your plan" - good advice. Of course I will probably get sidetracked a lot by other fun stuff (it's a hobby after all)

- Edzard

No comments:

Post a Comment