Friday, January 13, 2012

Veni Vidi Vici

My first Roman, for my soon to be Roman Field of Glory army. He is from Corvus Belli - nice to paint, easy to clean and all in all a good buy.




Painting this guy was mainly an exercise to find out what colours to use and how to paint them quickly. It was fun to paint as quickly as I could with a very limited palette (there are 10 colours only on this guy, and no mixing)
I think it went well and am confident that I can finish a bunch on sunday.

- Edzard

3 comments:

  1. He Edzard,

    Looks very nice !
    Hope to field my Carthaginians against them soon. altough they will probably be no match for the Creme de la Creme of Roman Power..

    Seems I need an in-period opponent against these guys to stand a chance....

    Rene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rene,

      Thanks, maybe you can use some of the troops from your Carthaginian army? I believe they used a lot of Gauls and other mercenary troops of course.

      Edzard

      Delete