Sunday, February 19, 2012

The spoils of .. the weekend

Following up on my post from yesterday, I finished the first batch of alien mercenaries. Great miniatures, loads of character and really fun to paint - can't recommend them enough.

My paintjob was really simple as you can see, but will be ok on the tabletop.


Here they are again with a little friend and a test model UNSC (the space trooper) - with a green rifle! For the final UNSC colour scheme I am going to make the grey a little lighter and maybe change from white stripes to spots or blotches.


I have tried some different colour schemes for the UNSC today, but the red and white dude was staring at me from across the table .. and all I can say is that maybe it's an acquired taste.

In other news, I have ordered a copy of Tomorrow's War.

- Edzard

4 comments:

  1. Hi Edzard,

    Ziet er weer leuk uit. Dacht eerste dat het 28mm figuren waren !!! Goede paintingskills !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice of color on those Alien Mercenaries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great, I like the light skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I have a bunch more (different poses) as WIP.

    ReplyDelete