Sunday, July 8, 2012

Romans

It was a rainy sunday, although I enjoy summer this made it possible to do some long overdue painting. I have finished 8 more Roman legionaries, at this rate I should be able to play a game of Field Of Glory by 2054.



The whole bunch together looks pretty impressive already, cooler then I thought.

Colours and order to paint, so that I don't forget:
I. Prime black
II. Gunmetal grey
III. Mahogany sand
IV. Badab black wash
V. Foundation red
VI. Dwarf flesh
VII. Scarlet red
VIII. Flat earth
IX. Bonewhite
X. Bronze
XI. Chocolate brown
XII. Gloss varnish
XIII. Matt varnish

4 comments:

  1. Nice stuff Edzard.
    Hope to meet up one of these days.
    Even though I cant promise to have a table free in 2054

    Rene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, yes it is about time for that!

      You know, I can field 400 points of Romans in FoG when I finish a bit more (I have ordered what I needed today, a few ballista's and the auxiliarie cavalry)
      Do you think FoG is fun at 400 points?

      Delete