Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Centurion!

Finished the first command figures for my Romans.


First is from the Corvus Belli ballista crew and so is the fourth figure. The middle ones are from a Corvus Belli command pack.

Easy to do and a good distraction from those auxiliary spearmen. Next up are some more command figures and horsemen!
Soon I will have to order some more figures, and I could start thinking about an opposing force.. Perhaps Dacians? Or something from the middle east? Suggestions welcome!

8 comments:

  1. These look nice. I have the Essex Romans that are awaiting time under the brush

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things happened for a reason so be thankful for everything. Thank you for your wonderful article. I hope you could inspire more people. Please visit my site.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love surfing and blogging. Thanks for your blogs, I have now another idea what to do on my own blogs. Keep it up. I'll come back later to read more post from you. Thank you.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete