Sunday, June 8, 2014

Soviet workhorse T-72

Painting and wargaming is not really a priority for me currently, but today I managed to do some painting despite the fairly hot weather. (Especially in my room!) From start to finish in 1 day I present 3 Soviet T-72 tanks. Very much updated with explosive reactive armour.

The camouflage is something of my own invention, and I think it looks pretty cool.

This picture shows the tanks in normal light, and this is how they would appear on the table.


Next up are some closeups with flash, showing the beauty of these GHQ models.



The last picture is my 3 freshly painted tanks with some buddies that lack camouflage.




3 comments:

  1. Nice looking tanks, really like the camo scheme. Reminds me that I should be putting brush to tank myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris :) Your tanks are usually a bit bigger then mine, so best get on crackin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. custom website development company

    ReplyDelete