Sunday, March 22, 2015

Finished some Roman officers and Greek peltasts

I finished some Roman (Corvus Belli) officers and what I think are veteran legionaries, an auxiliary cavalryman and a few Greek peltasts as testers.

The Roman eagle with a spoiled aristocrat.


Legionary officers, they look a little more capable don't they?


Single legionaries, fun miniatures.




Auxiliary cavalryman, spent a little effort on the horse and I think it looks pretty nice.


 Greek peltasts, the blue is kinda bright, but works. Shield I'm not sure about.



1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. custom website design service

    ReplyDelete