Monday, December 21, 2015

AVE!

A very long time without posting.. but I have been busy!

Quite a few developments here, a real Games Workshop opened its doors, and I got into playing a few Warhammer 40k games with my Blood Angels 

But not only that, I got in a game of Hail Caesar with my Romans who've been getting a lot of love lately.







And I bought a Dropzone Commander PHR starter set, as if I didn't have enough projects... but there is a quite active group playing it here so I hope to get some games in soon.

I plan on painting some more Roman Auxiliary cavalry and try a few phalangites tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. custom website development company

    ReplyDelete